We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- 2-5 years of experience in manual software testing -must
- Experience working with Linux environment - must
- Experience with API testing
- Experience in writing QA documents, including test plans, test cases, and bug reports (STP/STD).
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Fast self-learning abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, and high motivation
- Ability to reproduce complex functionality issues.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Python
- Experience with software testing tools& languages: Jenkins, Jira, Groovy, Git is a plus
- Open to commuting to our Park Ha'Mada Rehovot location, which is conveniently reachable by train.
- Flexible 3/2 Work Arrangement Policy, allowing for three days in the office and two days working from home.
- Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Sivan at: email@example.com.