We’re looking for an expert in computer vision and deep learning who will be working as part of a cutting-edge algorithms team. The candidate will be responsible for researching state-of-the art models to solve problems in the autonomous vehicle world.
Accelerating and improving neural networks for real-time applications.
Working with large data and video streams. Leading the implementation of features by the SW team. Occasionally writing patents and scientific articles.
- At least 5 years experience in algorithm development
- At least 2 years experience in deep learning development
- Excellent programming skills in Python, C/C++
- Experience working with dockers / conda environments
- Experience with computer vision: stereo/ registration/ denoising/ augmentations etc.
- Experienced in using deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Good understanding of CNNs for vision tasks like: detection, segmentation, regression etc.
- Hands-on experience with embedded systems – an advantage
- Experience in TensorRT / CUDA / network acceleration methods – an advantage
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance) experience – an advantage
- Working with video – an advantage
- M.Sc. in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Math – Mandatory
- Ph.D. – an advantage
- Willing to commute to Park Ha’Mada Rehovot (accessible by train)