We are an Israeli start-up company developing advanced, state-of-the-art sensor technology for the automotive industry and we're looking for a talented embedded software designer who would like to get involved with intensive embedded real time image processing and join the core software embedded development group.
· Implementation of image processing algorithms in C/C++.
· Code optimization for embedded performance, target one of the following: ARM’s Neon, DSPs, GPU openCL
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and other development groups
· B.Sc. or higher degree in computer science / engineering
· C++ real time systems
· Embedded Linux
· Multicore ARM programming
· ARM environment for image accelerators (Neon, DSP)
· Debug methodology under ARM and Linux
· Development according to regulatory requirements
· Algorithmic understanding – an advantage
· Image processing and manipulation - a major advantage