We are looking for a talented embedded software designer who would like to get involved with intensive embedded real-time image processing and join the core software embedded development group.
- Implementation of image processing algorithms in C/C++.
- Code optimization for embedded performance, target one of the following: ARM’s Neon, DSPs, GPU openCL
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and other development groups
- B.Sc. or higher degree in computer science / engineering
- C++ real time systems
- Embedded Linux
- Multicore ARM programming
- ARM environment for image accelerators (Neon, DSP)
- Debug methodology under ARM and Linux
- Development according to regulatory requirements
- Algorithmic understanding – an advantage
- Image processing and manipulation – a major advantage
- Real time processing
- Kernel level programming