Foresight is seeking a field service and application engineer to plan and execute semi-technical and field assignments involving the installation, modification, testing, inspection/ repair of experimental prototypes and supporting equipment, in addition to performing company demonstrations on and off-site and competitive analysis.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations
- Plan and execute system evaluations
- Maintenance and functionality of demonstration equipment
- Frequent travel to car manufactures / Tier-1 suppliers for demonstrations
- Releasing technical documents and reports
- Bachelor’s degree + Computer vision technology knowledge
- Technical background – major advantage
- Sales/ Telemarketing experience – advantage
- Proactive with Can-do attitude.
- Independent with high motivation.
- Works collaboratively with others as well as able to operate highly independently
- Outstanding presentation and verbalization skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting abilities with analytical skills
- Sales oriented
- Willing to commute to Park Ha’Mada Rehovot (accessible by train)
- Valid driver license – MANDATORY
- Fluent in Hebrew, English – speaking and writing
- Additional languages knowledge – Major advantage
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time