Founded in July 2015, Foresight is a technology company developing smart multi-spectral vision software solutions. Foresight’s vision solutions include modules of automatic calibration and dense 3D point cloud that can be applied to diverse markets such as automotive, defense, autonomous vehicles and heavy industrial equipment.
As a technology leader at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle industry, Foresight’s disruptive software solutions are designed to improve driving safety by providing highly accurate and reliable sensing capabilities while ensuring the lowest rates of false alerts.
· Porting of neural networks from state-of-the-art frameworks such as Pytorch and TesorFlow to embedded platforms frameworks such as TensorRT.
· Implement missing layers while optimizing performances using CUDA or other low-level languages such as HW-specific Assembly.
· Work with other professional disciplines, from requirements to final integration phases
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High motivation, Can-do attitude
· Multi-tasking ability
· Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
· Willing to commute to Park Ha'Mada Rehovot (has train access)