About the company
Foresight, AKA Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: FRSX), is a growing startup company that develops solutions and safety features for the autonomous driving industry. Foresight developed cutting edge unique stereo and perception technology to enhance the vision capabilities of the next generation of autonomous vehicles, enabling the use of any camera pair (position, lens parameters, wavelength etc.).
Foresight is seeking a field service and application engineer to plan and execute semi technical and field assignments involving the installation, modification, testing, inspection/ repair of company demonstration and experimental prototypes and supporting equipment, in addition to performing competitive analysis and pilot efforts, on and off-site.
Typical duties and responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations
- Plan and execute system evaluations
- Maintenance and functionality of demonstration equipment
- Frequent travel to car manufactures / OEM / Tier-1 companies for demonstrations
- Releasing technical documents and reports
- 2-3 years Solidworks modeling for 3D printing - must
- 2-3 Linux experience- must
- Bachelor's degree +Computer vision technology knowledge- must
- 2-3 years Technical background- must
- 1-2 years Sales/ Telemarketing experience- advantage
- Proactive with Can-do attitude.
- Independent with high motivation.
- Works collaboratively with others as well as able to operate highly independently
- Outstanding presentative and verbalization skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting abilities with analytical skills
- Sales oriented
- Willing to commute to Park Ha' Mada Rehovot (has train access)
- Valid driver license - MANDATORY
- Fluent in Hebrew, English - Speaking and writing
- Additional languages knowledge - Major advantage
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time