We are an Israeli start-up company developing advanced, state-of-the-art sensor technology for the automotive industry and we’re looking for a talented embedded software designer who would like to get involved with intensive embedded real time image processing and join the core software embedded development group.
- The QA automation engineer will be in charge of planning, implementing and maintaining the QA automation platform of our system.
- Working with the backend developers (web client, backend APIs) on mapping new features and implementing automatic end to end tests in our cloud-based backend built with microservices.
- Working with our mobile developers on implementation of automatic test procedures of our cross platform mobile app (iOS/Android) built with C++, including mocking server calls, GPS locations and sensor data and reliably reproducing complex scenarios.
- At least 3 years of QA automation experience
- Experience with defining and implementing QA automation processes from scratch
- Experience with QA automation of mobile apps with tools such as Appium
- Experience with testing cloud-based backend environments (REST APIs)
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as python or bash
- Experience with BDD using Cucumber – major advantage
- Experience with GPS & location-based services – major advantage
- Experience with load testing – major advantage
- Familiarity with Linux environments – advantage
- Familiarity with Java & Node.js – advantage
- Can-do attitude and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High motivation and team-oriented
- Works collaboratively with others as well as able to work independently
- Willing to commute to Park Ha’Mada Rehovot (accessible by train)
- Fluent in Hebrew, English – speaking and writing.