The Functional Safety Engineer will actively participate in development, quality and reliability activities to ensure automotive safety standards are met.
• Work as part of a team developing product to ISO26262 level B and C.
• Contribute to HARA and assist in developing safety goals and SW SAFETY Technical safety concept
• Assist software team in developing software safety requirements from Technical Safety Concept.
• Assist software team in developing software safety architecture from SW Safety requirements
• Develop software safety plan.
• Contribute to DFMEA and FTA at System level.
• Ensuring software development processes are ISO26262 compliant.
• Monitoring software development activities and ensuring process compliance by conducting internal audits.
• Verifying implementation of software safety requirements.
• Generation of documentation and supporting items to satisfy functional safety audit.
• Work closely with hardware and software teams to both provide guidance and ensure safety goals met.
• 3+ years of work experience as a C/C++ developer- Must
• Understanding and work experience with OOP paradigm/ design patterns- Must
• Experience with multi-threading environment- Must
• Ability to deliver efficient and optimized code- Must
• Practical experience of developing Technical Safety Concepts, safety plans and software safety requirements- Must
• Experience working to ISO 26262, specifically focused on Part 6- Product Development at the software Level- Advantage
• Experience with algorithms implementation- Advantage
• Experience in a multi-disciplinary company- Advantage
• Experience with OpenCV – Advantage
• Experience with Python – Advantage
• Industry experience of HARA, DFMEA, FTA for embedded hardware/software- Advantage