• The System administrator, reporting to the IT manager, will be responsible for providing IT help desk support services for end users with first level contact and support, ordering computer equipment, network infrastructure and servers administration.
• Support and troubleshoot network and desktop hardware (Dell & Apple), software and applications. properly identify and escalate unresolved queries and track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
• Administrate, maintain and monitor IT systems.
• Responsible for procurement and asset inventory management.
• Ability to work evenings if needed, in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
• 3-5 years proven record as a System Administrator (hands-on) – must
Demonstrated working experience in providing help desk support & demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MAC operating systems.
Linux OS - advantage
• Extensive experience with Windows servers 2012/2016 (DC, SQL, TS, WSUS, IIS), AD, DHCP, DNS, Printers, Group Policies, etc.
Office 365 - advantage
• SAN / NAS Storage management and maintenance: quotas, luns, privileges, etc.
• Virtualization (VMWARE): VCENTER, manage multiple virtual servers, create and migrate virtual servers.
• Network management & troubleshooting: LAN & WAN, Wi-Fi, switches, routers, VLANs, TCP/IP, network monitoring SW, etc.
• Security: Firewalls (Fortinet) and VPN's: rule base, VPN/SSL maintenance,
endpoint security solutions, troubleshoot and compliance (AV, GPO, hardening servers, PC's and laptops)
• HW: servers, switches, access points, desktops, laptops, printers, etc.
• Backup solutions and backup library tapes: (Backup EXEC / Veeam / ARCServe UDP) maintain backups, test backups, data restoration, etc.
• Forcepoint / WebSense, NAC solutions
• Working with help desk systems like SysAid
• MCSE/MCSA/MCITP certification (or equivalent) – Must
• Preferably experience in a startup environment and large scale company.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High motivation, Can-do attitude and multi-tasking ability.
• Highly organized, precise, with meticulous attention to detail
• Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different clients and groups of staff across an organization
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
• Superior learning abilities
• Willing to commute to Park Ha'Mada Rehovot (accessible by train)
• Fluent in Hebrew, very good English both verbal and write